To say that We were BLESSED in 2011 is a huge understatement.
1. 2011 brought a lot of FIRSTs in our family.
- FIRST Wedding Aniversary
- Caleb's FIRST Birthday
- And our FIRST Place finish in this year's Pinoy Expats/OFW Blog Awards (PEBA) - OFW Blogger Division.
2. Who says that there is an ongoing downturn in global economies? We don't know and we refuse to believe. Because in 2011, we received salary increment --- TWICE!
3. Have you ever tried getting someone from the Philippines on a visit or tourist visa without any job offer? If you do, then you know how painstakingly difficult it is. We've done it THREE-times though, with THREE-weeks gap in between. Now our siblings, Rachel, Rose and Arleen are certified Abu Dhabi yuppies and an addition to the growing Every Nation family.
4. From FOUR sticks per day to zero. From Day 1 to Day 36. Everyday is indeed a struggle. But on the other hand, everyday is now a Cigarette-FREE-Day for me. And FYI, my wife is loving my new SMOKELESS scent. Truly, we can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens us.
5. So for ALL that YOU have done LORD, a BIG high-FIVE to YOU!
* A transcript of MC Family's TESTIMONY for
Every Nation Abu Dhabi's Night of Testimony. *
At sorry naman kung nag-uumingles ako.
May mga poreynjers po kasi.
A MORE BLESSED 2012 to EVERYBODY!!