Due to my endless snooping to countless sites within my contacts, I was caught in a scam... Which purportedly, would give a string of endless HAPPINESS to the one obliged to abide by its rules.
I do not usually give in to this kind of prank. You know, the usual, send-this-to-certain-number-of-people or in this case tag-a-number-of-people kind of stuff. But somehow, there was a stirring inside me that actually wants to comply. Why not? This is going to be a positive thing and the result, I believe, would be lasting.
To begin with, I am posting the RULES from Nonie's site.
- Post something that made you happy today even if it's just a small thing.
- Do this for eight days without fail.
- Tag 8 of your friends to do the same.
February 19, 2009 - Our Room
- I got so happy at work when I received a call from Pa---not only once but twice. It felt good knowing that your Pa was checking on you even if your million miles away. It made me realize how blessed I am of having a Pa who is not afraid to utter the words, I LOVE YOU! Not all fathers can do that.
- I am happy that I will get to sleep long and soundly tonight. Thanks God that You also created a time for REST.
- The thought of going to the BEACH tomorrow after a month on dry land made me happy. I am so looking forward to it that it even transpired in my dreams too.
- Had a special time with Aimee coking our meals a while ago. She had been going home late the last few days so I was left with the cooking. But tonight was different. She volunteered to cook for us. We ended up cooking paksiw na pata and pancit. Had such a great time teaching her some of my cooking techniques :)
- Received a good news that Leng finally has a hospital to do some volunteering work as a nurse. Even better, we have someone who knows the owner of a nearby hospital in Paranaque. Great things really happen to those who believe!
- Chatted with Ate the other night and she told me how she was doing in Qatar. Great news of commendations and thumbs up of a job well done. She even won a brand new watch from their office party.
- Though the distance (Pa in Malaysia, Ate in Qatar, Me in UAE, Ma, Leng & Chloei in the Phils), I feel the warmth of our LOVE for each other.
- I am even happier with the thought that the Lord has already predestined a great future for all of us!
There is Happiness in everyone... and in everywhere... Sometimes we just have to Halt... Think... Contemplate...
And like Nonie, I am TAGGING the one who is reading this right now! Go now, do your HAPPINESS blog :D